Chives and Shallot Compound Butter
June 24, 2019
: 16 Tablespoons
A classic compound butter. Perfect on baked potatoes or even a steak.
- 2 stick (1 cup) salted butter
- 1 large shallot, finely minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, finely minced
- Step 1 In a medium size bowl, let the butter come to room temperature.
- Step 2 Add the finely minced shallots and chives
- Step 3 Mix well.
- Step 4 Roll in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Step 5 When firm, slice and serve.
Please follow and like us: