Cinnamon Sugar Compound Butter
This Cinnamon Sugar Compound Butter is the perfect addition to any breakfast. Top off your toast or bagel with this sweet goodness. Be adventurous and try this on a baked sweet potato or acorn squash.
- 2 stick (1 cup) salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground Saigon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Step 1 In a medium size bowl, let the butter come to room temperature.
- Step 2 Add the brown sugar, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Step 3 Mix well.
- Step 4 Roll in plastic wrap and chill until firm.
- Step 5 When firm, slice and serve.