Roasted Smashed Potatoes with Herbs
Roasted Smashed Potatoes With Herbs
Crispy roasted smashed potatoes with a creamy inside and plenty of flavor
- 18 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 stick butter, melted
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh parsley, minced
- Step 1 Boil the potatoes in salted water for 15 to 30 minutes or until tender enough to smash.
- Step 2 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 3 Place potatoes on a half sheet pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Step 4 Smash each potato with a mashed potato masher.
- Step 5 Brush each potato with melted butter.
- Step 6 Season each potato with salt, pepper, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Add a few pieces of fresh rosemary.
- Step 7 Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
- Step 8 Remove from the oven and serve immediately.