September 8, 2019
- TOASTED COCONUT
- 7 ounces of sweetened coconut flakes
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 330°F.
- Step 2 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread coconut flakes on a baking sheet in a thin layer and place in the oven.
- Step 3 The flakes will toast quickly, 5 to 18 minutes, depending on how moist your coconut flakes are to begin with.
- Step 4 Stir the coconut occasionally to help ensure even color.
- Step 5 Let cool.
- Step 6 Can be used for a variety of recipes and even as a topping on ice cream.
Here is a link to a couple of my recipes that use Toasted Coconut.
Please follow and like us:
1 thought on “Toasted Coconut”